Instagram is a photo-based social network that can either make or break your brand. At this time Instagram has become a cornerstone of many brands. In this article, we are writing about How to get followers on Instagram for free without following other accounts.
Instagram has over 1 Billion active users monthly therefore it can be a great opportunity to promote your blog, products, etc. You can get high traffic on your blog post or sell a higher number of products.
You follow a lot of people hoping they would follow back in return, but there are always some Instagram accounts who don’t do that. If you are tired of doing that then here are some tips and tricks to get free followers on Instagram without following other accounts.
There are many platforms available from where you can get followers but that means nothing if your followers are inactive and do not make any purchases, page visits, likes, etc.
If you want to build your Instagram account strongly then here are some ideas to get followers on Instagram for free without following other accounts.
What is Instagram for?
Before you start Instagram account you need to know that It is generally used for to inspire or entertain. Most of the accounts on Instagram are either funny, highly engaging, or inspirational or all three.
Most of the brands use Instagram for driving profitable traffic to landing pages, growing conversions, and building an engaged audience.
Instagram is now owned by facebook company. Instagram is a photo-sharing social network used to communicate with audience all over the world.
Now start to build your Instagram account strongly by applying these tips and tricks to get free followers on Instagram without following anyone.
For Further Reading: How to Make Money on Instagram? Some very Powerful Secret Tricks
Tip 1: Optimize your profile
One of the most important steps is to have your account fully optimized before you know how to get free followers on Instagram without following other accounts.
If your profile visitors find your page incomplete, they would probably hit the back button without following you or engaging with any of your posts. So, It is important to have a complete profile.
Follow these steps to complete your profile :
- Go to your Instagram profile and tap the “Edit Profile” button.
- Fill your name or your business name in the “Name” field.
- Use the same username as a name to make your account easy to find.
- Insert your website’s URL in the website section (If you have)
- In the “Bio” section enter basic information about your account. Make it attractive also.
Bonus Tip: To find a good and attractive “Bio” for your account visit profiles of your top competitors. Look how they made their Bio and how they manage their account. Do not copy Bio from any page be unique and be you.
If you have a personal account then upload a good profile picture and if you have a business account then put the logo of your brand in the Profile Image.
One more thing you need to make sure that keep your profile public to make your profile discoverable to all. As private account may reduce your selling or business.
Follow these steps to make your profile private to public.
- Go to your IG page and tap the Settings button.
- Then scroll and go to the Privacy section
- If the box named Private Account is checked, that means your account is private. To change your account from private to public, just uncheck the box.
Tip 2: Create Consistent Content Calendar
Now People generally do not search for images via hashtags. This means that recent posts consistently earn more attention than older content. This is why the regular posting is so important for the growth of your account.
Try to create a posting schedule so that your followers can know the timing of your post. There are many Instagram Analytics Tools available from that you can Schedule your post. You can also schedule posts of 1 year together.
This tool will publish your post at the exact time you scheduled your post and your posting schedule is easily done.
In one survey Instagram found that Tuesday and Thursday evenings are the best times to post. But, if you have enough content, you can post every evening and morning.
You must keep track of the engagement metrics on each of the shared posts. One can get those from Instagram by clicking on the specific posts. Otherwise check the dashboard area of your social media scheduling apps.
Make sure your messages are clear, easy to understand, and targeted to a specific audience. Write great captions that evoke an immediate call to action. Captions in form of questions are good. Try to keep them short.
By posting targeted content that people actually want to see, you’ll start getting free Instagram followers without following other accounts as they follow your account for content not for follow back.
The more they engage with your posts, the more other people will see it from their friends, explore, suggestions, etc.
Tip 3: Find Good Hashtags
One of the most tried and successful ways to get followers on Instagram is through hashtags. For many years hashtags have served as an essential tool for discovery and allowed us to extend our social reach.
Hashtags are the main key for all social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook. Twitter, Pinterest, etc. Hashtags help people to find posts of their needs or requirements.
I advise finding hashtags that are not so populated. Don’t try to highlight your content in a sea of millions of pictures and videos. You will not get any benefit if you use very populated or famous hashtags.
There are many online tools or Apps are available to find hashtags on your niche pr content. Always find hashtags from that.
Our Recommendation : In Tags – Best hashtags generator for social media
Using hashtags you will start getting more engagements and reach on posts. This will lead you to get free Instagram followers without following other accounts.
Tip 4: Write excellent captions
Although Instagram is a visual platform, captions also play a vital role in post reach and engagement. You already know that reach and engagement are key factors in attracting free Instagram followers without following.
Some Caption Strategies :
- Put the most most important words in the first lines. Because users will have to tap “more” to see the whole caption after 125 words.
- You can ask a question in Caption. This makes it easy for you to get more comments and interactions. As Users will comment the answers in the comment section.
- Emoji can help you to draw users’ attention therefore use emoji as much you can. So, try to include emojis in your caption.
Tip 6: Promote your Instagram account everywhere
How people will find your account unless you promote your Instagram? Share your Instagram account as more as possible. If you truly want to get more Instagram followers without following, let people know where to find you.
Your website can be a powerful way to increase the number of followers on your account. You can add social media buttons to your blog and header, footer, or about me page also.
If you have a high following on another social network, introduce your Instagram page to those guys. Drop a link to your Instagram profile and encourage followers to check it out. You can highlight some of the best Instagram posts on your other networks.
However, make sure that not just ask for a follow. Instead, try to promote unique content on your Instagram so users have a reason to follow you.
You can link your profile to email signature and online newsletters also. You can also promote your Instagram account by running contests, Instagram Stories, and live videos, giving some discounts, etc.
Tip 7: Use FLC (Follow, Comment, Like) Loop
FLC loop is the most effective and most misunderstood way to build free Instagram followers without following other Accounts or IDs. Getting followers with this strategy is very easy.
It requires only some effort on your part. You will need to spend some quality time engaging with other people on Instagram.
From here you can understand FLC loop :
- Firstly, Make a list of Instagram users that have similar interests or niche to you. You can use their hashtags to ensure relevance.
- See the list of followers of them relevant to you. And then follow eight or nine targeted accounts that match the people you would like to follow you.
- Don’t follow back everyone that follows you. Make sure they are active on Instagram. Remember, You need to follow accounts that are going to give you great material to create.
- Take a look at four of the eight profiles, check their posts, and find three photos of each user that you like. Then like and comment on that post. Comment should be unique not just simple like “Cool”, “Good post” etc.
- Repeat these steps 2-4 up to three times per day. This is the FLC loop. Each loop should take you no more than five minutes, so this will only take 15 minutes of your time every day.
The main benefit of the FLC loop is to generate goodwill with other Instagram users. By this people will reciprocate with likes and comments instead of following. And you will get free exposure to their audiences.
You can also mention high-profile influencers in the caption of your photo. To mention them simply just type @username in the caption. Remember that mention profiles that are relevant to your content only otherwise audience will see your account as a spam.
Tip 8: Run a Contest
This is the best method to get Instagram followers without following anyone. Contests will boost your followers but do not overdo it. Try to do one contest in 3-4 months.
Here are some steps you need to start a contest :
- Prize: Firstly, Select an enticing prize that is similar to your brand. Put a prize that is related to your niche or content.
- Rules: Declare all rules of your contest in your post. The contest should contain activities like upload photos, specify a unique hashtag, and follow your account mandatory.
- Contest Hashtag: To monitor your contest posts your hashtag should be unique. Because if you use used hashtags then it will be difficult for you to find posts related to your contest.
- Winner: Announce a winner by public post and direct message to winner also. And after receiving the reward please tell the winner to post about you gave the reward that you mentioned to build trust in your audience.
Repeat this process one time in 3 or 4 months and you will see a significant boost to your following.
Now you are ready to get free Instagram followers without following other accounts.
Tip 9: Other Tips
Here are some other tips that will help you to get followers on Instagram for free without following other accounts.
Avoid Fake Followers
There is a huge difference between Instagram accounts having fake and true followers. Fake followers will reduce the account’s credibility. So never take fake followers from anywhere.
Pin your best comments
This is the newest feature of Instagram that you can pin up to three best comments of each posts. From this you can attract your users easily and get more reach everyday.
Embed posts in your blog
Embedded posts are clickable and allow users to go directly to the relevant post, or to the Instagram profile. You can see an embedded twit of Instagram above. That makes it easy for your website visitor to find your social media account.
You can drive your website traffic to your Instagram account by embedding posts in blogs. This is an effective way to get followers on Instagram without following.
This is easy way for people to find your content on Instagram. If your business has a physical location, make sure to add it. So that users can then click on that location and see all photos and Stories posted from your store, restaurant, or office.
This can help to expand your brand (and Instagram account) to more people. Adding location also gives some more reach or engagements from nearby peoples.
Use interactivity features
Instagram offers plenty of interactive features to get users engaged like a poll, question, and chat stickers.
You can use them to get attention from your users and users that are coming from explore or hashtags both.
Make Stories highlights
Stories highlights will allow introducing your brand on your behalf to people who visit your profile. They can easily understand the topic of your page by watching highlights.
That’s all. I hope that now you know about How to get followers on Instagram for free without following other accounts?
Please share this blog post to your friends and relatives and also do not forget to follow us on all social media accounts.
If you have any query do not hesitate to ask in comment section below. Our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Read more :
- What is Captcha Entry Jobs – Top 10 Sites for Captcha Entry Jobs Without Investment
- Best Roti/Chapati Makers in India in 2020 [Reviews & Buying Guide]
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.