Hello friends, welcome to our website Thetrendybusiness once again with a new article. Here I will teach you how to download the official NCERT app for PC. So that you can get help in the study online in corona’s bad time.
You will also find other information in this article such as what is NCERT?, how can you use NCERT application? and how you can download the PDF of NCERT books for free. With all this information, you can study at home.
At a time when Covid-19 is spreading, and everyone is insisting on staying home. That is when students are having difficulty in teaching. So some students are choosing to study online. It will require an application from NCERT. For that, I will teach you how to download the official NCERT app for PC in this article.
The official application of NCERT has been launched by the Government of India. Not only will I tell you the official NCERT app, but I will also tell you about three alternative applications of NCERT. So you can get every NCERT book and its solutions on your PC or laptop.
So we will see all the information shown above in this article. But first, we will get some information about NCERT. And then we will also see how to install NCERT official application in PC. And you can also get or see all its features from its official website.
Also read : Top 10 Books to Read to Become Successful
Information about NCERT
The full form of NCERT is the National Council of Educational Research and Training. The NCERT is an independent company of the Government of India which was once mounted in 1961 as a literary, scientific, and charitable Society underneath the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. Its headquarters are placed at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. Dr. Hrushikesh Senapaty is director of the council in view that September 2015.
The design of the NCERT logo is based on relics from the 3rd century Ashoka period. The remains have been found near Muski in the Raipur district of Karnataka. The NCERT motto means “Eternal life through learning” given by Isha Upanishad.
The three swans in the NCERT logo here symbolize the integration of three aspects of their work, namely research and development, training and expansion.
How to download the official NCERT App on PC
It is very easy to download the official app of NCERT. You can download the official app of NCERT on your laptop or PC in two different ways. I will tell you both ways perfectly. So you can download the NCERT app using any method at your convenience.
Method 1: – Using Microsoft Store
So this is the first way to download NCERT’s official app. You will need Microsoft Store for this method. If you do not have a Microsoft Store you can also use its website. And if you don’t want to use it either, you can use the other method below.
- First, open the Microsoft Store. And search for “NCERT Official App“.
- You will now have a list of more than one application open.
- It will be an app in the list published by “Posh Technologies Pvt. Ltd” or “NCERT“, Find that app.
- Now you may have found that application. This app is the official app of NCERT. You have to download this.
- Click on the application to download and then a new page will open in front of you. There will be an option of “Get“, Click on it and install it.
- Now after a while (depending on your internet connection) you will be able to see the official app of NCERT on your PC or laptop.
For further reading : List of Samsung Secret Codes and Hacks | Unlock Hidden Features
Method 2: – Using Android Emulator
In this method, you will need any good Android emulator that can run Android apps. I will recommend you BlueStacks and Nox player as always. You can also use Method 1 if you do not want to use Android Emulator.
- For this method, if you do not have an Android emulator, you have to download it and then open it. Open it if you already have one.
- If you have downloaded a new Android emulator, it may not have Play Store, so download it and if so, see the next step.
- Now after opening the Play Store, search for “NCERT” and download the official NCERT app.
- After a while (depending on your internet connection) you will be able to see the official app of NCERT on your PC or laptop.
So you must have downloaded the official app of NCERT. But if you haven’t and you need an alternative app, don’t worry. As I mentioned above, I am going to tell you about its three alternative apps.
Alternative Apps of the official NCERT app
NCERT’s official app is also very nice but if you don’t like it then no problem. Because not all people have the same preferences. So I will give you information about its three alternative apps from which you can download whatever you like.
This alternative app will come just like the official app of NCERT and will help you just as much. So that you can finish your studies without any hindrance.
- NCERT Books
- NCERT Books & Solutions
The problem here is that you have to use Method 2 to download these three apps. Because these apps are not available on the Microsoft Store so you cannot use Method 1.
- NCERT Solutions and Doubt Discussion.
- CBSE Textbooks of Class 1-12.
- In English, Hindi & Urdu Medium.
- Download in one click and read NCERT PDFs offline or Online.
- Moreover, all these features are for FREE and that too without Login/Registering.
NCERT Books & Solutions
- All NCERT textbooks, at your fingertips!
- NCERT Textbook Solution For All Classes
- NCERT Exemplar Problems For All Classes
- All chapter clever options to questions – Classes 5 to 12
- RD Sharma Maths Solutions For Class-VII & XII
- H C Verma Solutions Concepts Of Physics For category XI and XII
- R S Aggarwal Maths Solutions For Class-VI & X
- Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur Physics, Chemistry and Biology Textbook Solutions For Class-IX & X
- D K Goel Solutions Double Entry Book Keeping For Class – XI (Accounting)
- T R Jain & V K Ohri Solutions Statistic For Economics For Class – XI
- T S Grewal Solutions Accountancy For Class – XI and XII
- In-depth options for higher ratings – nicely defined answers
- Learn together, invite your pals and share with them.
- You can create your very own notes & spotlight the necessary chapters or paragraphs!
The digital India marketing campaign has promoted the enormous use of ICTs in the instructing mastering process. The ePathshala, a joint initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has been developed for showcasing and disseminating all academic e-resources which include textbooks, audio, video, periodicals, and a variety of other digital resources.
The ePathshala Mobile app is designed to acquire SDG Goal no. four as nicely i.e. equitable, quality, inclusive schooling and lifelong studying for all and bridging the digital divide.
Students, Teachers, Educators, and Parents can get entry to eBooks thru a couple of technological know-how platforms that as cell telephones and drugs (as epub) and from the net portal via laptops and pcs (as Flipbook).
ePathshala additionally permits customers to lift as many books as their gadget supports. Features of these books permit customers to pinch, select, zoom, bookmark, highlight, navigate, share, hear textual content the usage of textual content to speech (TTS) apps and make notes digitally.
So friends, now you must know how to download the official NCERT app for PC. And you may have started studying at home. So let me say goodbye now.
I hope you enjoyed this article and got all the information you need from this article. So if you liked this article and you want to read similar helpful articles every day, stay tuned to our website.
Additionally, if you have questions about this or any other article, you can let us know in the comments box below. With this you can also let us know if you want an article about any topic in the future.
Also read :
- List of Top 10 Best Professional Hackers in India | 2021
- How to install WPS WPA Tester for laptop | Full information
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.