Hello friends, welcome back to thetrendybusiness. In this article, I am writing about How to Delete All Facebook Messages at once on Android Smartphone. So it is going to be an interesting article for you.
Pretty much everyone is on Facebook these days, and it’s easy to see why. The social media network, which has over 2.1 billion users worldwide, is a simple way to keep in touch with old school classmates, colleagues, and friends and family who live far away.
Facebook’s Messenger app is particularly handy, allowing for instant and private messaging with your contacts and other users you may not yet be connected to. But how do you get rid of all those messages when you’re no longer in need of them?
Deleting all of your Facebook messages is easy to do, particularly when using the Delete All Messages extension for the Google Chrome browser.
If you want to clear your Facebook chat quickly and simply, here’s what you need to know about how to do it.
Here we will see both official and quick ways to delete all Facebook messages at once on android.
So, without wasting time let us move to today’s main topic.
How to delete all Facebook Messages on android? | Ofiicial way
If you really want to delete whole of your conversation chats from your Facebook, then do the following :
- Log in to your Facebook ID from a browser.
- Go to the messages/chats or conversations.
- From the list, click the action icon from the upper right corner.
- Check ‘delete selected’ there.
- Next to every single message, you’ll see a delete button.
- Click on it & delete the selected/ related message.
In this way you can easily delete all the facebook messages instantly using your phone.
How to delete all Facebook Messages from messenger on android?
1. Open your messenger app, using the search option, scroll down to find the message you want to delete.
2. After that, Touch and hold on to the message until a new screen pops up. This screen has multiple options like Archive, delete, block, etc.
3. Tap on delete & your message will also be deleted automatically from your Messenger and also Facebook.
4. Go to other messages you want to delete & do the same steps as earlier.
This is also a official way to delete all facebook messages at once on android phone. But As you can see it takes a lot of time to do it. Now, we will know the quicker way to do the same.
For further reading : Stylish Bio for Facebook & Instagram | bio for boys and girls
So let’s get to the point without wasting time.
How to Delete all Facebook messages at once on Android
Deleting Facebook messages one by one will unquestionably feel slow and, after a while, you’re just as expected to quit when it seems like no end is in sight.
That’s where the Google Chrome Extension “Facebook Fast Delete Messages” comes in handy. With this extension, you now have a true “one-click” option to nuke your entire message history once and for all.
Note : Using this extension, you cannot pick and choose which messages to save – it’s all or nothing.
Now follow these steps to start the process :
1. Start by downloading and installing the Chrome extension from the Chrome store from link given above.
2. Once the extension is installed, a shortcut should appear next to the Omnibox so you can quickly access it from there.
3. When you click on the icon, two options will appear. The first is to open messages if you do not have Facebook or Messenger open. The second will delete all messages.
4. So, you have to open the messenger in your chrome and Click to delete all messages, and your entire Messenger inbox will disappear. Done!
I hope now you all know how to delete Facebook all messages permanently with the android phone with one click.
Hope you like this article. To get more knowledge about business stay tuned with us. Don’t forget to follow our all social media handles.
Our main aim is to give the exact information that you came here to know. So you don’t have to go anywhere else.
If you have any queries then you can just comment down below and let us know about those. Our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Also read :
- Google AdMob vs Facebook Ads – Which is better?
- How to Check WhatsApp Last seen if hidden or blocked
- What are Hotstar Cookies January 2021 / 100% working
- Best Attitude Instagram bio for boys | insta bio ideas for boys
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.