Hello friends, welcome back to thetrrendybusiness. In this article, I am writing about how to deactivate/ block the Airtel SIM card online/ offline for prepaid and postpaid customers.
If you want to block your airtel sim or your phone has lost you will need to block your sim instantly. Here I am writing about how to block your Airtel SIM card online/ offline when the phone is lost.
It is important to block your airtel SIM to stop misuse of your airtel mobile number. Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian international telecommunications services firm based in New Delhi, India.
Airtel has witnessed remarkable growth in 24 decades. Airtel was the very first to deliver 4G into India. With plenty of industry firsts to its credit. Now in 2021, it’s also first to launch 5G in India.
Now, let’s move towards our main point without wasting time. First of all we will see offline method and then online method.
Table of Contents
How to Block Airtel Sim Card Offline?
You have to follow below steps to block yout Airtel SIM offline easily.
- First, you have to visit the nearby Airtel store.
- Now tell him your problem.
- Important note – Make sure to have details like ID proof, Last recharge, or Last call record, etc.
- After that, your Airtel SIM will be blocked by their store specialist.
This was the offline method but you have to go to the nearby Airtel store compulsory. So, if you don’t want to go to the Airtel store and want to block your SIM online then we also have a method for that.
For further reading : How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently or Temporary
How to Deactivate Airtel SIM card Online?
In this method you have to call their customer service and tell them your problem. Simply, follow these steps :
- Call their customer service by dialing 198 or 121 from your phone.
- Now talk with their Customer Care Agent.
- Now discuss your problem and tell him/her to block your card.
- Verify your SIM. (They will ask you some questions like last recharge, address proof, etc. )
- After some time your card will deactivate automatically.
Note : If you face any problem regarding blocking your Airtel SIM then visit Airtel HelpLine.
How to Deactivate Airtel SIM card in case of a lost phone?
If you have lost your phone and want to block your card then here is a way how you can do it easily.
- Make a call on 121 to talk with their customer service executive.
- Tell them your problem and then confirm your number with him/her.
- To confirm the number they will ask some questions like FNF number, mother name, birth date, ID card verification, or last recharge amount verification, etc. Answer whatever they ask.
- Now the helpline executive will execute a bar request to close your SIM card.
For corporate SIM cards, you need to send the request to the SIM card network administrator by your corporate manager or key account manager.
In some cases you need a GD copy along with an application have to submit and a form has to fill up correctly.
Hope you like this post. To get more knowledge about business stay tuned with us. Don’t forget to follow our all social media handles.
If you have any queries then you can just comment down below and let us know about those. Our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
I will be back soon with another exciting update. Keep following TheTrendyBusiness.
Also read :
- How to Check Internet Balance in Reliance Netconnect
- What are Hotstar Cookies January 2021 / 100% working
- Top 10 Biggest Dams in Gujarat in 2021
- How to get a lot of views and upvotes on Quora | Growth Strategy
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.