Hello friends, Welcome back to thetrendybusiness.com. In this article, we are writing about how to Check Internet Data Balance in Reliance Netconnect.
Do you own a Reliance prepaid Netconnect+ modem to get internet access for your PC/laptop/macOS, and want to know how to check your prepaid balance?
Here we have made post that can be helpful to you. We are going to tell you different methods so if one doesn’t work you can try another.
For further reading: How to Deactivate Corona Caller Tune: BSNL, Jio, Vodafone, Airtel
(How To) Check Reliance NetConnect+ Prepaid Internet Data Balance?
Now you have 4 methods to check your prepaid internet data balance in Reliance NetConnect+.
1. Through SMS
Reliance Mobile users including RCOM & GSM can send SMS ‘BBAL <Reliance Netconnect+ MDN>’ to 53535 (Free SMS).
All GSM Mobile Users can send SMS ‘BBAL <Reliance Netconnect+ MDN>’ to 55454 (Rs 3/per SMS)
Message the above text to the given number and you will get information about your remaining data balance and its validity.
2. Through My Services
This is very simple and easiest way to check prepaid balance in NetConnect+.
- Open My Services.
- Click on the recharge option.
- And then click on the account details.
- You will see your Internet balance and remaining time.
For further reading : How to Deactivate Airtel Prepaid/ Postpaid Sim Card
3. Through Call
Open your dialpad and dial *355 or 3033 5555 (Free from Rim) / 1800-3000-5555 (Toll Free) and follow the IVR Instructions.
Enter your Netconnect+ Prepaid MDN & select the respective option to check Core /Main balance or Other balances accordingly.
And you will get your data balance by call.
4. Through Reliance Instant Live chat
- Click on the above link.
- Enter the details they ask for and click on the continue.
- Click that icon, a popup box will open. Now accept terms and Enter the question to chat
- Now chat with them and ask for your data balance.
Note : This service is available from 7:00 hours to 22:00 hours.
Apply these methods to check your reliance netconnect plus internet data balance and comment down if you have any queries.
Hope you like this post. To get more knowledge about business stay tuned with us. Don’t forget to follow our all social media handles.
If you have any queries then you can just comment down below and let us know about those. Our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
I will be back soon with another exciting update. Keep following TheTrendyBusiness.
Also read :
- How to get a lot of views and upvotes on Quora | Growth Strategy
- How to Download v380 Camera Software for Windows PC
- Hotstar Videos Downloader – Download Videos for Windows and Android
- How to Make Your Instagram & Facebook Account VIP – 2021
- How to Make pdf Password Protected PC & Android
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.