Hello friends, welcome to our website thetrendybusiness once again with a new article. Here in this article, I have written for you about How to Become an Amazon Delivery Driver. And a lot of other information is also given which is as follows.
You’ll also find a lot of information here, such as his salary and his working hours. And certain qualifications for it. And yes, with all this information there are answers to frequently asked questions by many people i.e. QnA.
Here are two ways to apply for the Amazon Delivery Driver job. I will try to know both the methods in great detail so read this article in full. So let’s start the article without wasting too much time. First, let’s get information about his salary and his working hours.
Amazon Delivery Driver’s Salary and Working hours
So let us first get the information about how much does the average amazon delivery driver makes?, So that it becomes clear to you whether you should work as an Amazon delivery driver or not.
The minimum income has been increased in the USA. However, if you live in one of the more expensive cities in the USA. Amazon Transportation driver job listings in San Francisco, for example, offer an initial salary of 20 USD per hour. In New York, wages start at 17 USD per hour. Even if you have no experience, this minimal hourly income can help you make living at home easier.
Since all part-time and full-time Amazon drivers are common employees, Amazon drivers have the perk of a secure income. As a full-time driver, you can usually rely on your provided charge for each hour you’re scheduled to work, even if it’s a sluggish day.
Along with this, there are also some benefits of becoming a delivery driver for Amazon, all of which are outlined below.
Benefits of being Amazon Delivery Driver
As you become a delivery driver you will have to choose from a number of health insurance plans, including many benefits. If desired, you can also choose from a selection of dental and vision plans. Full-time drivers also qualify for free nurse consultation on the 24/7 medical advice line.
Financial savings plan
Only Full-time drivers are eligible for Amazon’s 401(k) plan, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability pay.
In addition to this, Amazon also provides other financial support, such as Amazon helps with character adoption fees and offers an annual discount for orders from Amazon.com.
Paid time leave
All personnel post to the PTO for the duration of the year. If you pick out now not to take persona holidays, you can earn time and a half. Maternal and maternity go-away choices are additionally available.
So you get so many benefits if you become an Amazon delivery driver. But not only this, with the help of fire you can do welding. Information about which is also given below.
Expenses of amazon delivery driver
Amazon Flex drivers in no way qualify for the benefit. As a contractor, you will be legally handled as your personal boss. That ability you ought to pay for your personal time insurance plan needs, and more. Here, we will describe some of the charges incurred by using Flex drivers
Cost for the vehicle
The standard shipping driver performs the shipping the use of a cargo van furnished by means of the company, however the flex driver makes use of his very own vehicles. This skill you can anticipate to pay greater for your car’s renovation desires such as oil modifications and gas.
For further reading : How to Start Ekart Logistics Franchise | Step by Step Guide
If you use a separate automobile for your Amazon Flex Gig, you will have to price range for the insurance plan coverage on the new car as nicely as the registration price and automobile mortgage payments.
As general in such a giant economy, Amazon contractors can assume to pay 15.3% of their profits on pinnacle of their earnings tax for Medicare and different profits streams in Social Security tax.
Part-time and full-time Amazon drivers, on the different hand, pay solely 7.65%. This is due to the fact they have a separate organization to cowl the different half, whilst the contractors have their very own employer.
So all this information was about Amazon delivery driver’s salary, working hours, benefits and expenses. If you really want to be a delivery driver then you will get information about it further.
How to Become an Amazon Delivery Driver?
Here are two methods to become an Amazon delivery driver as I told you earlier. I will tell you both, so let’s start the topic with the first method.
Becoming an Amazon Flex Delivery Driver
Amazon Flex driver, in this case you will have to deliver any goods on your own vehicle. Flex drivers are people who choose to supply Amazon programs with their personal car.
Flex drivers are normally part-time and have the flexibility to make up their personal schedules on a daily basis. So if you want to become a flex delivery driver, here are the ways to do it. Which is our Method 1. Here you can earn as much as 18 and $ 25 per hour from this job.
- First, check where the Amazon Flex Delivery Driver option is available in the location where you live or want to work.
- Some qualifications are required to become an Amazon Flex driver. Check if you meet those qualifications. All those qualifications are mentioned separately below. You can check it.
- You can only follow the steps below if the above situation is perfect for you.
- Sign in to Amazon Flex’s online website now.
- When signing in you will be asked some questions like where you live, what vehicle you drive, and what type of phone you use. Give the answers.
- Now the company will check your answers and if your answer meets the needs of the company then you can proceed.
- Now install their app called Amazon Flex to get the Amazon Flex job application. And login or sign in.
- Now fill out the Amazon Flex application you received.
- You will now be appointed as an Amazon Flex driver after being checked by Amazon shortly after you fill out the application.
This way you can become an Amazon Flex delivery driver. But if you want to be a full time delivery driver not part time, the following method is for you. Which is Method 2.
Delivering for Amazon Logistics
You do not need your own vehicle to be a seasonal or full-time delivery associate. And you can earn as much as 13 and 19 per hour here. Delivery associates are expected to drive an Amazon van weighing up to 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg).
So if you really want to be a seasonal or full-time delivery associate, you can do by following some very simple steps.
- So just like the Amazon Flex Delivery Driver, first check if there is an Amazon full-time delivery associate job available in your residential area or wherever you want to work.
- You should then meet with some of their qualifications. Those qualifications are described separately below.
- Now if you adapt to the above-detailed situation you can move on to the next steps.
- And you can use the link shown here (Amazon.jobs) to see if Amazon Logistics delivery associate positions are available in your area.
- Now you have to fill the online application. Some questions will be asked such as your name, address, education and work history, and driving history.
- You will then be told by them and then you will have to interview them.
- After a successful interview, you will be contacted by Amazon using phone or email and they will offer you a job. You can accept it and in some cases, you can even take some time.
- You can then complete some training from Amazon and start your job as an Amazon Delivery Driver.
So these were the two methods that you can use to become a part-time as well as a full-time Amazon delivery driver. So let’s take a look at some of the qualifications you need to become a driver.
Eligibility to become an Amazon Flex Delivery Driver
If you want to become a part time delivery driver in Amazon, you have to meet some of their plans. So this aptitude you can see below.
- Flex drivers are at least 21 years old
- Have a Social Security Number
- Anyone who wants to become an Amazon Flex delivery driver must have automobile insurance.
- Have a legitimate driver’s license
- Omit a historical past check
- Have a financial institution account successful in receiving direct deposits
- Anyone who wants to become an Amazon Flex delivery driver must have a qualifying vehicle.
- Have a smartphone well matched with the Amazon Flex driver app, such as an iPhone or Android phone.
Most vehicles that are mid-sized four-door sedans or large will qualify for Amazon Flex. Once Amazon has decided that you have met all of the employment requirements, you will be in a position to register as a Flex driver and begin incomes money.
Eligibility to become a seasonal or full-time delivery associate
So you see the qualifications to become an Amazon Flex driver above. But if you want to be a seasonal or full-time delivery associate, you also have to have some qualifications.
- Delivery buddies are anticipated to pressure an Amazon van weighing up to 10,000 kilos (4,500 kg).
- While pals are given a day-by-day schedule, Amazon expects shipping pals to be bendy to manageable agenda modifications due to weather, traffic, seasonal demands, and different unanticipated factors.
- Delivery pals need to be capable to elevate heavy packages and climb in and out of the van with ease.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Speak English
- Have a high school diploma or GED
You have learned about How to Become an Amazon Delivery Driver in this article. And have seen some other information like salary, working hours, benefits, expenses, and eligibility.
I have given you all the information I can. And I hope this article has been helpful to you and you have got the required information from here. If you liked this article stay tuned to our website.
Here you will find helpful and informative articles every day. And if you have any questions regarding our website or article, you can let us know by commenting in the comment box.
- How to Start a solar business in India? Startup guide, cost and earning
- Top 5 Manufacturing Business Under 1 Lakh , 100% Profitable ideas
- Top 10 operating systems for old pc & laptops, light and fast
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.