Hello friends, welcome back to thetrendybusiness. In this article, we are writing about the 4 Best Ways You Can Make Money on Flipkart.
Internet is full of possibilities everywhere, Flipkart is one of them. More than a billion use Flipkart to shop but how many of you know Flipkart can be used to make money as well?
Flipkart, a successful e-commerce company in India, and its success said by the number of online buyers growing in India. Flipkart.com is one of the 10 most visited websites in India.
Not only one but we will also discuss 4 ways you can make money on Flipkart. Some are as easy as playing games while some require skills. Without wasting more time, let’s find out how can one make money on Flipkart?
Table of Contents
4 Ways to Earn Money Through Flipkart
Now, let’s see all the 4 ways to earn more income from Flipkart in details.
1. Play Games on Flipkart
What can be better than making money just by playing games? Flipkart recently has made a lot of changes in their app to keep its users involved somehow. Flipkart is offering different types of games you can play and win various rewards including Gift vouchers, products, super coins, and gems.
You get a chance to convert your gems into super coins every Friday. 10000 gems are equivalent to 50 supercoins=50 Rupees. Open the Flipkart app and visit game section to play games.
Here are some easy games that you should try out.
Fake or Not Fake
This is the most popular game on Flipkart. In this game, the host shares 5 stories with you and you have to tell if the story is fake or not fake. If all of your answers are correct, you will win something for sure. 50 players win gift vouchers worth INR 1000 each, 3000 win gift vouchers worth INR 50 each, and the remaining wins super coins.
This game becomes live at midnight every day. Since stories remain the same for everyone, people who play first share answers daily online. So you can find which story is fake and which is not before playing this game.
Here is a trick to get answers of this game easily :
- Search online for Fake or not fake answers.
- Join telegram channel to get answers.
- Join Facebook Discussions to get answers.
In this game, You have to answer all 5 questions correctly to win gift cards, gem and more. A lot of blogs and news websites, channels publish answers daily. Just read them and answer the questions correctly.
The Great India Dance off
This is a new game introduced in Flipkart. This game show allows you to choose your favorite dancer in a dance face-off. If your choice becomes India’s choice you will earn something for sure.
If you complete 16 stages in this game, you can earn up to 250 gems. Try to keep your canon in corners. You will know how this game works after playing it couple of times. 3 tournaments are held daily at 9AM, 6PM and 9PM where you have to score highest to win one big prize. Other 2500 players win gems.
You will get 10 questions and 10 seconds to answer each question. You have to answer at least 7 questions correctly to get rewards. Here fastest fingers will get a bonus. One good thing about this game is they give hints before the game started. So, you can make a quick search about hint term to get relevant information.
There is no strategy in this game. You have to be quick in recognizing the person in the image and then solving puzzled words. Fast answers get a bonus. One winner gets a big prize while all other winners are given gems.
If you complete 10 stages you will get 300 gems. And if you want to win big, score big. And to score big, you will need to sacrifice some gems for the upgrade like score multipliers.
You are supposed to score higher than other players in the tournament. Using 5 lives, you can try to score big. One who scores highest wins a product while other winners get gift vouchers and gems.
You can check your position on the leader-board at any time of the day. Top players usually score 250 to 260. In this 3 overs game, you should target at least around 110 runs(without winning bonus) in order to win a prize.
Last over is important because you get double of what you score. Winners probably hit a 4 or 6 on every ball. React very fast while facing a fast bowler or you will miss the ball(keep the fingers closer to buttons), react normally while facing medium pacer, and hit with a little stop on a slower ball.
For further reading : 10 Ways to Earn Money from Online Jobs Without Investment
2. Become a Seller on Flipkart
If you have a shop or a product to sell offline, only people who visit your place can purchase. But, Flipkart has more than a billion users. Now you can imagine the growth of the business if those Flipkart users from anywhere in the country can place orders for your product.
This is possible if you become a seller on Flipkart. All you need is a bank account, GSTIN, and a Product to sell. In order to sell products on Flipkart right from your doorstep, one need to follow these easy steps –
- Sign Up – Click here to become a seller on Flipkart. Click on register now. Fill up your mobile number, email id, and sign up. Verify your phone number with OTP.
- Upload Documents and Get Approval – There are some mandatory documents you will need to upload such as GSTIN (GST identification number), a cancelled check with your account details and sample signatures. You will also need to verify your bank account. Once your documents are verified, Flipkart will approve you as a seller and you can start selling.
- Listing Products – You will need at least one product to list. And this list also includes every detail about the product.
- Fulfilling Orders – You will be informed when you receive an order for a product. All you have to do is pack the product and mark it as ‘ready to dispatch’. Flipkart’s courier partner will pick up the product from your doorstep and deliver it to the customer. You can also manage orders from the seller dashboard.
- Payments – Payment will be settled by Flipkart within 7-15 business days after the product is dispatched.
You will have a lot of questions in your mind. To make it easier for you here are some important FAQs :
- You do not have to courier the products to Flipkart. Flipkart’s courier partner will pick up the product from your doorstep.
- There is no charge to list the products.
- Flipkart will not provide any packaging material but you will be trained and helped.
Now let’s move ahead to our 3rd way to make money on Flipkart.
3. Use Cashback Sites
Yes, you are reading right. It is possible to earn extra cashback on every purchase you make from Flipkart. There are many sites and apps available that are based on the affiliate marketing model and share a major part of the revenue with us.
The cashback will be credited into your cashback site account which you can withdraw using different payout methods. Here is a review of some popular cashback sites : TopCashBack, CashKaro, and CouponDunia.
Our recommendation is TopCashback because there is no minimum threshold and many pay-out options available to withdraw your cashback such as bank transfer, Paytm, and Amazon Pay gift cards. They also share 100% of the commission they earn from retailers. You can see the full review from the above link.
So, next time shop with these sites and save some extra money.
4. Become an Affiliate
The Flipkart affiliate program is a great way for you to earn commissions by from the Flipkart.com website. You can earn up to 15% every time a user makes a purchase on Flipkart site from your link.
Next time you see any product review on YouTube, notice the product link given in the description. You will find it is not an ordinary link. Such links are called affiliate links.
Read here : What is affiliate marketing? How does it work?
Now, if you want to get started with Flipkart affiliate program. Just follow these steps :
- Sign Up – Go to Flipkart Affiliate Page and create an affiliate account by clicking the “Register” button. The account created now is different from the other account you used to buy products from Flipkart.
- Enter Required details like Email address, password, agree the Terms and Conditions and click the”Register” button.
- After register process, you will be asked to fill in your contact details like address, phone number, website information and payment method.
- Once all the required details are filled, click the “Save changes” button in the bottom of the page.
- That’s it! Your Flipkart affiliate account is ready to earn money.
That’s all about How to earn money through Flipkart.
Hope you like this post on 4 Best Ways You Can Make Money on Flipkart. To get more knowledge about business stay tuned with us. Don’t forget to follow our all social media handles.
If you have any queries or suggestions for us then you can just comment down below and let us know about those. Our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
Also read :
- How to Start Freelancing Work in India – A Beginner’s Guide
- How to use Xcel Online Survey – Earn Extra Income from Home
- ySense review for India – Is ClixSense website Legit or a Scam?
- FeaturePoints App Review for India 2020 – Is FeaturePoints a Scam?
- SurveyRewardz Website Review for India – Is it legit or a Scam?
My name is Dhruv Vagadiya. I am an Indian blogger and pursuing the computer science field in L.D. College of Engineering.
I am the CEO of thetrendybusiness.com website. I like to write and aware you about different business ideas.